A HEALTH MESSAGE
FROM COMMERCE PRIMARY CARE
Beginning May 18th, 2020, we are available to see patients for routine appointments. We continue to offer telemedicine appointments for our patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
The health & safety of our patients and employees is our top priority. We are following CDC guidelines as we care for our patients.
Outlined below is our office protocol to assure that our patients have a safe and comfortable visit.
CHECKING IN AT OUR OFFICE:
- All patients will be encouraged to complete any required paperwork on our website or through their patient portal to avoid crowding in the waiting room.
- Patients who have an active patient portal can complete paperwork and self-check in online through their portal.
- Upon arrival, every patient will go through a screening questionnaire with a staff member.
- We will REQUIRE patients to wear a face mask during entire visit in the office. If patient does not have a mask, one will be provided. We will provide you with hand sanitizer as you enter and exit the office.
- We request that patients limit visitors joining unless accompanying a minor or for communication of care.
- Our staff will wear masks and appropriate PPE & staff is screened at the beginning of each day.
- If our patient rooms & waiting room is full, we may ask you to remain in your car and a staff member will call you when the provider is ready to see you.
CLEANING OUR FACILITY:
- Each room is thoroughly cleaned before and after every visit.
- The waiting room is cleaned several times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available upon entering and exiting the building as well as in patient rooms.
- Our office policies are aligned with the most updated Covid-19 guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA & local government.