Please call our office to book a Telemedicine Appointment for any of the following reasons:
- Most acute medical concerns/Urgent care needs
- Discuss Coronavirus questions/treatment
- Treatment of sinus issues/cough/cold symptoms
- Mental health concerns
- Chronic Conditions
- Discuss medication/refills
- Discuss lab or diagnostic results
- Follow up discussion from a previous visit
- Post hospital/ER follow ups
Our goal at Commerce Primary Care is to continue to provide our patients the same level of medical support that we always have. Call us anytime after hours at 248-299-9618 to contact our on-call provider.
We also encourage all of you to sign up for our patient portal. Just call our office for an email invitation. This will give you direct access to our providers and to your medical information (labs/medications/etc).
Stay safe and healthy,
The Providers and Staff at Commerce Primary Care
Dr. Jonnalagadda, Dr. Jain, Kathleen Farquhar P.A.-C, Jessica Graham NP, and Lana Elia NP.